The Emporis Skyscraper Award Winners
More than 220 skyscrapers all around the world had completed in 2011 and some of them were nominated in the 2011 Emporis Skyscraper Award. Тhe best skyscraper in the world in this awards went to New York City’s 8 Spruce Street tower.
Bellow are the complete lists of best ten winners of the 2011 Emporis Skyscraper Award.
1st Place: 8 Spruce Street, New York City, 265.18 m, 76 floors (Copyright: Courtesy of Gehry Partners)
– 2nd Place: Al Hamra Tower, Kuwait City, 412 m, 80 floors (Copyright: Pawel Sulima / SOM)
– 3rd Place: Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi, 217.5 – 305.3 m, 56 – 79 floors (Copyright: Warren Coyle)
– 4th Place: KK100, Shenzhen, 441.8 m, 100 floors (Copyright: Arnie Lee)
– 5th Place: Victoria Tower, Stockholm, 117.6 m, 34 floors (Copyright: Ola Fogelstrom)
– 6th Place: Great American Tower, Cincinnati, 202.69 m, 41 floors (Copyright: Sam Fentress)
– 7th Place: F&F Tower, Panama City, 242.9 m, 52 floors (Copyright: catoledo)
– 8th Place: Northeast Asia Trade Tower, Incheon, 308 m, 68 floors (Copyright: John Johnson)
– 9th Place: Reflections at Keppel Bay, Singapore, 120 – 178 m, 24 – 41 floors (Copyright: Courtesy of TTJ Holdings Ltd)
– 10th Place: Tianjin Global Financial Center, Tianjin, 336.9 m, 72 floors (Copyright: Tim Griffith / SOM)[nggallery id=111]